* FreeBSD Box’s IPv4 address: 22.214.171.124
* Endpoint IPv4 address: 126.96.36.199
* Endpoint IPv6 address: 2001:b50c:004:20::1/64
* FreeBSD box’s IPv6 address: 2001:b50c:004:20::2/64
* The routed subnet: 2001:350:aaa5:acd::/64
It's a easy way to enable IPV6 environment as below:
ifconfig_fxp0="inet 188.8.131.52 netmask 255.255.255.0"
network_interfaces="lo0 gif0 fxp0 fxp1"
ipv6_network_interfaces="lo0 gif0 fxp0 fxp1"
ipv6_ifconfig_gif0="2001:b50c:004:20::2 2001:b50c:004:20::1 prefixlen 128"
ipv6_ifconfig_fxp1="2001:b50c:004:20::254 prefixlen 64"
ipv6_route_default="default -interface gif0"
We both know the memory price that is very low right now so that many people can expand their memory over 4GB. Most of these people are installing 64-bit operating system allows a higher availability of their memory. However, someone don't know how to search 64bit flash player. I list the web address as below.
If you are using Linux system, please download this file flashplayer10_2_p3_64bit_linux_111710.tar.gz and then follow my follow steps to install it.
# tar -zxvf flashplayer10_2_p3_64bit_linux_111710.tar.gz
# cp libflashplayer.so /usr/lib64/browser-plugins/
Jolibooks's OS is Jolicloud that is a Linux distribution and base on Ubuntu. We can see the screen as follow:
It look like contains all of popular web service and applications. The purpose of Jolibooks is to be a fleetly and friendly computer. It uses the prism so that all network services more quickly. If you have interested in it, please refer to the official web site
by BSD/Linux Tutorial Zone | 0 comments
We both knew that K3b was a great CD/DVD creator for Linux. It has released new version 2.0.0 recently. This version has improved Blu-ray support that was really a big effort. If you have interesting and want to know more about this version, please refer to the following Changelog.
Changelog (since 1.0.5)
* Port to KDE Platform 4
* Always allow manual writing speed selection
* Use proper toolbars instead of the toolboxes -> nicer laying out with different styles
* Merged CD and DVD copy dialogs
* Merged CD and DVD image burning dialogs
* Merged CD-RW erasing and DVD formatting dialogs
* Merged Data CD and Data DVD projects into one plain data project with Blu-ray support
* Merged eMovix CD and eMovix DVD projects
* Removed CD copy option "prefer CD-Text". K3b will now ask individually (there is no need to do this if no mounting is involved)
* Allow importing of arbitrary sessions into a data project, thus continuing other than the last session
* "Clear project" now only clears the added data but leaves the settings as they were (bug 147838)
* Added support for files bigger than 4GB via mkisofs 2.01.01a32 and above Do only reload the medium for verification if necessary (depends on the writer)
* Support for Blu-ray writing
* Support for DVD and Blu-ray writing via cdrecord
* New audio ripping pattern %e which is replaced by the file extension
* Better support for RTL languages
Here is office download address:
I have yet to find satisfaction since I used to find webui for rtorrent. However, I recently found a nice web interface for rTorrent that was not only clean and beautiful but also contains many features. If you are interested, hurry to the following website to download it now!